Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have a 99 SLS that I would like to buy a wood grain shifter for. I've been online for a while now and I just can't find a site that has any for me to replace mine with
. If anyone has a site that they know about, please let me know since I would like to buy one. Thanks in advance.
-Mac

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Mac,

I JUST got mine on Saturday. I bought it on ebay for $53. It came out of a 2003 STS. Any woodgrain shifter knob from a 1998-2004 STS will fit our SLS.

www.gmpartsdirect.com also has them. but i don't know the part number. I was never able to find one. Tony99sls i believe might know the part number. but he also ordered his from the dealer local to him.

Good luck. I definately love mine!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spent a long time looking on that site for it but I couldn't find it. I was on that site because I wanted to buy the horizontal wood grain molding pieces on the door to replace our factory parts along the door handle. I'm waiting for a response from GMpartsdirect on wether or not the part numbers I found were for the right pieces. I'm tired of having the little piece of wood on the far sdie of the handle. I want the strip that goes along the whole door. Thanks for the info.
-Mac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Benjamin Simon