1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting video. Most informative.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ysa5OBhXz-Q

At the end a screen of more videos comes up. Find the 44 minute one of what will happen to the world when Yellowstone supervolcano blows again. Not pretty.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,963 Posts
The worshipping of wolves is a real religion but the ungulates in Alaska don't like it much. Some areas there is zero survival of the spring calf crop. If you think you'd like some in your state we have tens of thousands to spare.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
I saw this on PBS several months ago. Very interesting.

Wisc. imported wolves several years ago. Apparently they have been doing well enough to open a hunting season. I understand many of the locals do not like them and will kill them on site. Personally, if they thin the deer population, I say bring them on. There are way to many of those long legged, short tailed rats anyway.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,963 Posts
I saw this on PBS several months ago. Very interesting.

Wisc. imported wolves several years ago. Apparently they have been doing well enough to open a hunting season. I understand many of the locals do not like them and will kill them on site. Personally, if they thin the deer population, I say bring them on. There are way to many of those long legged, short tailed rats anyway.
It sounds like a job for grizzly bears.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts