Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need a wiring diagram or schematic for an 2008 sts-v bose system, i want to add my sub/amp, gonna need to know which wires to tap signal wires to tap into whether its gonna be pre or post amp and which correct hi/lo adapter, i keep reading different things thats why im confused, thanx

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
hey guys i need a wiring diagram or schematic for an 2008 sts-v bose system, i want to add my sub/amp, gonna need to know which wires to tap signal wires to tap into whether its gonna be pre or post amp and which correct hi/lo adapter, i keep reading different things thats why im confused, thanx
There is an amp mounted to the inside of the cone on the sub and the two front door speakers and another amp behind the driver taillight to run all the other speakers.

I'm not at home so cannot get to my alldatadiy account to look at the details but I'd bet there is a pre-amp signal at the trunk wall amp for the sub.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning everyone, I can not turn on the amplifier, there will be something else that turns it on, connected the positive voltage and ground, I do not know if it's anything to do with the pin (GMLAN data of low speed), please helpme

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
carter's_sts