Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to stereo's and to this forum. I would appreciate if someone could walk me through the hook up of an amp and a sub to a 2007 non nav escalade. I am not sure what parts I need to buy and what wires to run and where. Please help. Thank's in advance. [email protected]
Antonio

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
its really not that hard. You have to connect a line level converter to some wires under the ashtray. You can get a converter from soundgate or pac audio. After you get the converter I can walk you through the install.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,
Thanks for your help. I was looking at the PAC adaptors but no one can give me an answer on which model. There is an LC-1, LC-2, and an SNI. I like the LC2 because I can mount it and adjust my bass as needed from song to song. Any info would help.

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
take a look at audiocontrol.com first for component crossover and etc that will help you keep your factory set but making it sound like a complete aftermarket set.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Hello,
Thanks for your help. I was looking at the PAC adaptors but no one can give me an answer on which model. There is an LC-1, LC-2, and an SNI. I like the LC2 because I can mount it and adjust my bass as needed from song to song. Any info would help.
welcome to the forum
Pac makes a great adaptor for adding an amplifier, in your case it would be part # AOEM-kit plus LC1 along with that.
http://pac-audio.com/products/productsCatagory.asp?mmSearch=Adding-An-Amplifier

or You can use hardwire method (less expensive). then all you need is LC2, and all wires you can find right under neath your cup holder

1 - 9 of 9 Posts