Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2011 Base SRX ,62k just developed a crack across driver side, what have forum members been paying for windshield replacement ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just because somebody paid $?? in Topeka doesn't mean anything when it comes to the cost in Trenton.

Make some phone calls to your local glass shops and get some quotes.
That's the best way to find out what the cost will be.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Understand that, have to wait until Tuesday to check Safelite in Toms River I suspect they will be higher than a local guy who is well recommended on FB, I like to know approx. costs going in for any services.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In NJ my ins pays for repair but deductible [500.00] applies for full replacement.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a price quote of 350.00 from Safelite at their local shop. Auto ins like property taxes is not inexpensive in NJ my 500.00 deductible is 19.00 a year and I have never used it, this is the first windshield I have ever had to replace, just saying.

·
Registered
69 Posts
State Farm covers windshields here in IN with no deductible. From what I've heard many ins companies will. Even when I buy a car with a pre-existing crack they put in a new one for no charge. Might want to take a look at your policy. Think they'd rather buy you a piece of glass than pay to have glass dug out of your face at the ER.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just because somebody paid $?? in Topeka doesn't mean anything when it comes to the cost in Trenton.

Make some phone calls to your local glass shops and get some quotes.
That's the best way to find out what the cost will be.
I don't know where the heck Trenton is but it only cost $125 in Los Angeles 2 years ago and they came to my address and finished the job in about 90 minutes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
rquest