Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS Sport
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My window on the driver side doesn't express up anymore. Isn't there a procedure to reset the system to regain this function?

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
This has been brought up before...

The door module needs to relearn the detent up position. With the window all the way up, press and hold the up button until you here the motor click off. This relearns the position. If express down ever stops working, do the same procedure except in the down position.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Sport
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mbai2 said:
This has been brought up before...
The door module needs to relearn the detent up position. With the window all the way up, press and hold the up button until you here the motor click off. This relearns the position. If express down ever stops working, do the same procedure except in the down position.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
you know, mine does that once in a while also...i never knew that fix, but i must have automatically done it through the course of a few days. good to know just in case it happens again. it was pretty confusing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have the same problem. Thanks for the fix. This forum is one after market accessory that all CTS owners should be more than willing to support. Cudos. great job (includes everyone that posted).

Thanks again

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
redrock said:
I have the same problem. Thanks for the fix. This forum is one after market accessory that all CTS owners should be more than willing to support. Cudos. great job (includes everyone that posted).

Thanks again
Many of know the value of being a Cadillac Owners Forum Supporter but don't forget to also support Reed's FAQ section. This is a valuable resource for us but it does require support to keep it running. I donated to both the Forum and the FAQ!:thumbsup:

Here's a link if you want to help.
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/donate.html

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
This is so weird!!:eek: My express driver window stopped working over the weekend. I knew exactly what to do after reading this thread. Yup, it fixed it!! Anybody that's not a Forum Supporter should be. See how quickly it repays itself:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts