• Mirror

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what's up, i'm plannin on tintin my windows like next week and I was just wonderin what u guys opinions are on what looks best on a white diamond 94 sls....half the people I know say mirror tint would look cool on it, and the other say that mirror would look gay and I should tint the windows total black, so what do u guys suggest?? any help would be GREATLY appreciated thanx....ps...here's what my car looks like to help......

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=333263&cat=25&val=1

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mirror looks like a cheap hooker.....CHEESEY!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Canucks......

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Go dark.....

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Have you guys ever driven a car with DARK tint at night? It sucks!!
If you have to tint it, I'd go as light as possible. Also make sure to check your state laws concerning window tint. There are limits on both what windows you can tint, and how dark you can tint it.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
it might be annoying at night, but down here even most of the police have DARK tinted windows

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well, mirror tint won't give you crabs like a cheap hooker, but I think it'd look better with dark tint.

Hey, KC... ease up on the cheap shots at us Canucks. Let's pick on the French, instead :eek:

I remember hearing something about Limo tint. Supposedly it looks black from an angle but fairly clear when viewed straight on. Is this for real or is someone on glue?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Canucks.....French,( Quebec ) Whatever.....The guy that told you about limo tint was in fact, on glue. It's dark no matter what angle you're at! I like dark tint, But it is a very subjective thing...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You had it right the first time Ralph. The mirrored is Classy.....Spelled wrong!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
ok, thanks for the suggestions guys:) ok, I got an appointment to get dark tint on Thursday, so I was thinkin 15% in the front and rear windows and 10% in the rear windshield...u guys think that's dark enuff? thanx 4 all the help, i just wanna make sure I'm not wastin 200 bucks on sumthin that'll look like crap...thanx
peace

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I like darker.....But you'll probably be happy with that!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
14 Participants
jounier11