Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery on an 06 Pearl White CTS :) what a nice smooth ride put 70 miles on it last night. Do any of you know of a good reasonable place for window tintinting in the DFW area? Thanx in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
leonm47 said:
Just took delivery on an 06 Pearl White CTS :) what a nice smooth ride put 70 miles on it last night. Do any of you know of a good reasonable place for window tintinting in the DFW area? Thanx in advance.
Where did you purchase? I got my CTS through Crest in Plano and they did the tint for less than any other tint shop in town.

Also if you have have Nav be careful of metalized tint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
Wow, I got jacked! I paid over $450.00 for porceilin tint and UV shield on the driver's and passenger windows. They used Formula One tint, but even for California that's high. If it wasn't for the fact they have done four of my cars and everything is laser cut and car show quality, I wouldn't of used them. I'm not feeling so cool about my tint now. :cool2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
darrelld said:
Where did you purchase? I got my CTS through Crest in Plano and they did the tint for less than any other tint shop in town.

Also if you have have Nav be careful of metalized tint.
Got it at Massey cadillac good people to deal with they wanted to much to tint. $200.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
leonm47 said:
Got it at Massey cadillac good people to deal with they wanted to much to tint. $200.00
I have switched all my business to Massey from Crest. Massey is probably your best deal.

Crest would not fix my warranty issues.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top