Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used (3200 miles)2014 ATS Performance model from a Cadillac dealer. No window sticker. Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the window sticker for that car ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
2014 ATS-4 2.0 (RIP), 2015 SRX4, 2008 STS4 V6
81 Posts
Try googling the vin. Usually a listing will pop up with an option for the sticker. Worked with mine I bought from dealer same mileage.

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX, 2013 Cadillac ATS
32 Posts
Marc from NY is a member on this site. Go to the SRX 2010+ forum and search build sheet. The post should pop up and simply post/ask him. He is quick. That will tell you what is/was on the car at build plus date of manufacture and other info. Be sure to post your VIN. You could private message him too. Good luck. Not a copy, but good information to have.

·
Registered
2004 CTS Lux Sport and 2014 ATS 2.0T AWD Lux
848 Posts
Window stickers are only required on "new " cars. Whether you bought it from a dealer or not, they should be able to print you a build sheet. They are more willing if you are there for service or buying something.

·
Registered
2014 ATS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marc from NY is a member on this site. Go to the SRX 2010+ forum and search build sheet. The post should pop up and simply post/ask him. He is quick. That will tell you what is/was on the car at build plus date of manufacture and other info. Be sure to post your VIN. You could private message him too. Good luck. Not a copy, but good information to have.
Got it..... Thanks!

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
http://www.gm.com/toolbar/faqs/customer_care.html A: If your vehicle is the current model year or from the previous model year, you may obtain a replacement window sticker or invoice from your original selling dealership (Dealer Locator). If your vehicle is NOT a current model year or the previous model year, a duplicate window sticker is NOT available. However, Triple A Enterprises can provide window stickers (for a fee) going back to 1959 for most passenger cars only, with the exception of 1981 to current model Corvettes and all Cadillac models other than the Allante (window stickers are available for the Allante). A: If you are seeking the complete list of options (build sheet) on U.S. vehicles dating back to 1977 or Canadian vehicles dating back to 1946, Vintage Vehicle Services is able to provide this information for a fee. If you are looking for a build sheet on an older U.S. vehicle, contact the General Motors Heritage Center.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts