Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any to get a copy of the original window sticker ? the one when the car was new.
2003,cts.
thx

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,034 Posts
I was wondering the same until I found mine folded up in the owner's manual. It was almost like finding free money. Check in all the compartments and manuals first - you may get lucky.

·
Registered
Black Raven CTS 2.8 VVT
404 Posts
why is that like finding free money. What is the point of keeping that original sticker? Just curious. Trying to learn more. LOL

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
estrivera said:
why is that like finding free money. What is the point of keeping that original sticker? Just curious. Trying to learn more. LOL
It's a resale thing if you're planning to sell the car on your own. It shows the possible buyer how the car was equipted. You got the car all cleaned up and the original sticker on it it looks "Newer".

·
Registered
Black Raven CTS 2.8 VVT
404 Posts
got it thanks. I keep learning more and more every day here with you guys.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
estrivera said:
As a car enthusiast, I place a value on having original paperwork. This partly comes from my history of owning Corvettes that have original documentation. Some people care about it on newer cars, some don't.

·
Registered
04' CTS Luxury Sport, 2010 RWD Platinum Escalade
51 Posts
Could the dealer print one out for you given the VIN or you guys that have yours, share it with us who dont...A jpeg post and color printer should do just fine...worry about the size and editing later... i found this but it does not match the color or all options on mine and its also cut off...(any 04's willing to share)
http://photos.ebizautos.com/4198/734084_3.jpg

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Is your window smashed and replaced like mine? :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
TexCad said:
Could the dealer print one out for you given the VIN or you guys that have yours, share it with us who dont...A jpeg post and color printer should do just fine...worry about the size and editing later... i found this but it does not match the color or all options on mine and its also cut off...(any 04's willing to share)
http://photos.ebizautos.com/4198/734084_3.jpg
TexCad - what is your e-mail address? I have a black 2004 with 1SC and scanned-in my window sticker, so you should not have to modify it much. It appears the only option you have that I do not is nav. Give me some time to send it, as I have to piece together two different scanned images.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
If I had a window sticker, it would no longer match my car!

It would be kinda funny to make one up and list "optional equipment" that is on or will be on soon, like:

2003 CTS, 1SC - Luxury Sport Model

Body color painted grill
CTS-V bodywork
Proper temp guage
Analog clock DELETE!
Pewter DVD Nav
FE4 suspension with modified self leveling Nivomat shocks
Eibach Springs for 1" lower ride height
Borla Exhaust
CMS Headers
Volant intake
14" 5-lug Brembo brakes with four piston monoblock calipers and drilled two-piece rotors
Lightweight aluminum 18"x8" Mille Miglia Evo wheels
Bridgestone Revo 050 245/45R18 tires

At 42K miles, I wonder how little of my 100K extended warranty would actually apply. LOL

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
TexCad said:
2004cts the email is [email protected] just wondering what spring town? big springs, carrizo springs, rock springs? thanks for the sticker in advance...
Thanks for the e-mail, I'll try to get it sent by end of this week. Spring is a large suburb of Houston approximately 28 miles North of downtown (includes The Woodlands in the event you have heard of it).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts