Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any solutions for interior wind noise. It's coming from the doors/door glass. I've read other postings but haven't really found anything yet, maybe I missed something. I'm going to do some adjustments on the door strike plates. This car should be tight and silent. BTW, the weatherstripping and body are in excellent shape.

·
Registered
586 Posts
my eldo is doing the same thing. it has 2 spots. one is on the passenfer side right above the plastic that the mirror is monted to and i cant figure that one out. The other is ont he driver side at the top of the door and the bottom of the glass (right next to my head). I checked the door alignment and the strike plate it good, but it looks like the hinge (sp?) in the top needs to be adjusted to push the door in a little.

unltil i have time and help to get it right my solution is just to turn the radio up.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
AKPsiMC03 said:
my eldo is doing the same thing. it has 2 spots. one is on the passenfer side right above the plastic that the mirror is monted to and i cant figure that one out. The other is ont he driver side at the top of the door and the bottom of the glass (right next to my head). I checked the door alignment and the strike plate it good, but it looks like the hinge (sp?) in the top needs to be adjusted to push the door in a little.

unltil i have time and help to get it right my solution is just to turn the radio up.
Same problem with the 92 eldo here. anyone know where to get new weather stripping or whatever you want to call the rubber around the door. Mine is about to go espically with the winter coming up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
JJhomer83