Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond ETC
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

on a Deville

What are your opinions? Do they look tacky?

In Texas it's not unusual for the temperature to break 100 degrees in the summer, and then "cool" to a humid 90 after a shower.

These snap-into-the-glass-channel model looks the neatest, but is also quite pricey ~$110 for the set of 4.

How do they handle in car washes? I assume just fine because they are sandwiched by the glass when the window is rolled up. Anyone own a pair? are they noisy when the window is rolled up, at highway speeds?

Thanks.

Here's a pic of the beast that'd be sporting them:

·
Registered
2001 SLS, 1997 STS, 71 Eldo
76 Posts
they usally look cool as long as you get the correct ffitting ones, to many people buy the wrong ones

·
Registered
2005 Deville Base, 2004 Escalade AWD
275 Posts
FWIW - I bought the "Auto Ventshade" brand for my Pathfinder from Amazon - $69. I loved the visors but the oversized white company logo on the visors was a HUGE turnoff for me. I returned them. I know several folks that have Weathertech visors and love them - I think the in-channel visors looks the most stock. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond ETC
2,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and purchased them. All to keep my interior cool in the Texas summer without worrying about flash showers!

Are they noisy in the highway?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts