Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Will V tail lights bolt into a CTS??

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  z06bigbird 
#1 ·
I have an 04 CTS, and hail damaged both of my tail lights. I have seen ads for CTS tail lights and separate ads for CTS-V tail lights. Will the V-tail lights bolt into a CTS?

I will end up calling dealership or a body shop in am.

Thanks.

#3 ·
I have looked at a few pics here and in cars.com, and I don't see much difference, but then my eyes....

I just never noticed any differences in tail lights between the CTS and the V.

I think you are right. I will find out tomorrow. (As I checked classified ads, some specified CTS-V, and they made no mention of the reg CTS. These ads were run by re-cyclers too.

#4 ·
is there a particular reason why you would want to put V lights in your CTS. i mean, we use V grilles, front bumpers and parts like that to mod the CTS to make it look better. or are you just making a statement as to why they list the parts differently, if they are the same lights?

#7 ·
If I install the V tail lights, I can brag that my car is faster and almost a V. Anyone looking at the car will not be able to call me an poser/imposter (or whatever they call it).

No. I happened to see some ads where the V tail lights were less expensive, and the vendor specified that were for a V.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.