Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a DVD player for my 2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD, and I got it off Crutchfield.com and when I select what vehicle I have on their site, it tells me that none of their DVD receivers, w/monitors, fit. Ok I thought somethin' was up, so I called them and talked to a customer service tech and she said the only reason it shows that they didn't fit is due to them not researching that particular model of vehicle yet, measurements etc. So I'm like, hmm alright.. let me call my car audio installation place and ask them. I called them and the guy said he didn't see any reason why it wouldn't fit. So, I called back and told the lady what he said, and she agreed she said that it ought to. But, I got to looking at where my dash CD player is, and I'm a little skeptical on the width. Can you guys give me some information on this? I believe it will fit, but I may be wrong.

The DVD player is an Alpine-P6500DVD. I'd really appreciate some help before I put 'er under the knife. :) Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts