Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 Deville
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says. Will a navigation unit from a 2004 SRX fit my Non Bose 2003 Deville?

·
Premium Member
09 1SG STS4 & Subie CrossTrek (retired 03 DeVille & 05 V6 SRX4)
429 Posts
Interesting question, why SRX ? why not the Deville Navigation ?

·
Premium Member
09 1SG STS4 & Subie CrossTrek (retired 03 DeVille & 05 V6 SRX4)
429 Posts
I think the best way to find out now is trying since you wont lose anything.

·
Registered
03 Deville
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also found one out of 2004 XLR, part#15282636. They look similar, but can't seem to find out which units are compatible with the Deville. The part number for the unit on the SLR is #15295140. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
the one of the XLR will not work nore will the SRX the worst thing that could happen you plug it in and it bloows out your ECM ECU computer what ever you want to call it
just as if you where to plug in a navi unit without a harness in a car that didnt have it at first
they just wont work
i was looking into this a few months back i found a SRX navi unit NIB New in Box for 200 on ebay i wanted it but didnt because it would be throwing away money the brains are totaly not the same

·
Registered
2006 STS V Tango int
2,341 Posts
Jayson an old member here is working on a navi unit for my car as we speak, he's building the harness with aux input and everything, I think he did one for you to right pup?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts