Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Diamond Pearl Tricoat A6 Sedan
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think wives have a radar that beeps when you are doing something wrong. My son in his eclipse. And I were out zipping around. My wife called me about 5 seconds before I was pulled over by several police departments. Hard to BS your way out of that one when you get home. Fortunately the dash cam was on the whole time and they let us go with a warning and I have proof for the wife I didn't get a ticket. The Cop really like my V. I'll post the video when I get a chance.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Wife radar--yes, they do have one. I can't substantiate it with medical science, yet based on my own experiences, I agree with you. Can't wait to see video.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I don't think it's wives knowing you have done something wrong...I think it's just wives being bored wondering where their husbands are as they always do and it's just a mere coincidence.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Trust me, When you've been married long enough your wife will know before you when you're about to do/say something stupid.
They get a lot of practice with some of us LOL! :)

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
A little "professional courtesy" saved your Canadian bacon that time eh?! ;)

·
Registered
2011 Diamond Pearl Tricoat A6 Sedan
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vfaninva said:
A little "professional courtesy" saved your Canadian bacon that time eh?! ;)
I get so peed off when movies etc have "Canadians" with those stupid accents I have never heard outside movies, and I get a cop that sounds like he's from central casting for my first utube post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.