Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to auto show yesterday. She says the 911C4S is more my speed...but I'm pretty sure she's pulling my leg.

On a more serious note, she checked out the Volvo S60R again (car I was going to get until I saw the V) and thinks she likes it better...

Something tells me my days with the V are numbered :banghead:

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My argument is that the 911 isn't much of a family car - so we should get it too :thumbsup:

She's upset that I'm pulling the s/c off to send in for some R&R, and the V will be down for 1 week+

·
Registered
45 Posts
And she thinks the 911 won't be down for a week with some mod's you are waiting to install????

Who will cost you more in the end...the "V" or your wife.....lol

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
ditch the wife. the v won't complain. plus with the v as somepeople can attest, it attracts womens attention.

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
This is getting re-God-damn-diculous!!! The ladies must have gotten together for some secret "conference-call" and decided that we're having too much fun with our cars.

WW,
Do this, won't you...close your eyes...picture a nice sunny day. The birds are chirping, a few clouds dot the sky like cotton-balls...BUT YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BECAUSE THE HELLACIOUS 427 LS7 MOTOR IN FRONT OF YOU HAS JUST BLOWN THE FLAPS OPEN ON THE EXHAUST AND THAT TURN IS COMING TOWARD YOU FASTER THAN ITS EVER DONE BEFORE!!!!!

Yeah, whisper it with me...won't you...Z06....shhhh!

-ace

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Z

I hear it...I can picture it...but it's GM and that's the wife's complaint! She sat in a Trailblazer SS and commented immediately that the interior was shit compared to the euro-cars...and I have to agree :nono:

Z

seems like a plan, but doubt I'll pull it off. Might be time for wife #3 :histeric:

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
I must be damn lucky ....I just by what i want .I buy my wifes cars and she is happy. She calls cars transportation.. IT's different and its o k this way if she has a reliable ride no complaints and no one has a marriage where you has totally similar interests ....!!!! Although she wonders why i sit at the computer now for sometimes 3 hours..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
:nono: e·mas·cu·late (ĭ-măs'kyə-lāt')

1. To castrate.
2. To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.

either that or very good strategy for Z06.. hmmm wild may not be so emasculated after all…:hmm:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
DaveBlk said:
I must be damn lucky ....I just by what i want .I buy my wifes cars and she is happy. She calls cars transportation.. IT's different and its o k this way if she has a reliable ride no complaints and no one has a marriage where you has totally similar interests ....!!!! Although she wonders why i sit at the computer now for sometimes 3 hours..:thumbsup:
We must be brothers from another mother.. :highfive:

·
Registered
919 Posts
wildwhl said:
Went to auto show yesterday. She says the 911C4S is more my speed...but I'm pretty sure she's pulling my leg.

On a more serious note, she checked out the Volvo S60R again (car I was going to get until I saw the V) and thinks she likes it better...

Argument: You and to KEEP the V.

1) Honey the Porche says "hey ladies im single I have money I want to get Laid".

Or any other excuse involving younger women and sex...

Think combinations in your head...

IE: Nope my friend told me german cars attract argentinians women who have sex addictions.

See I just made that one up off the culf.

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
If I had to sell the V today I can only imagine buying an '06 CTS-V. Imagine that after 4 diff's and 40+ days out of service in only 8 months. There's just not another vehicle out there I'd own for the money, that's as practical, fast and I can still work on it myself.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
DaveBlk said:
:yeah:

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
CVP33 said:
If I had to sell the V today I can only imagine buying an '06 CTS-V.
I'm imagining an '08 Dodge Challenger... :cool2:

·
Registered
325 Posts
lawfive said:
I'm imagining an '08 Dodge Challenger... :cool2:
Oh yea! If they build that car and put a 6 speed manual in it I can see one on my future. Hopefully sitting next to my V in the garage.

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Doesn't Porsche mean "pu$$y" in German?
As in..."hey, nice porsche"
or "I gotta get me some Porsche?"
or "You actually drive that car after a V...don't be such a Porsche"!!!

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:
-ace

·
Registered
Orginal owner; 2004 CTS-V
566 Posts
wildwhl said:

I test drove a S60R before I bought my "V" and they are two TOTALLY different cars. The S60R hold the road well and it's got good brakes, but it's also got an itty, bitty motor that you've got to rev the hell out of to get the 300 available horse power. About torque, there ain't any, at least you won't think there's any if you ever drove a Maggied "V" once...know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts