Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS Black Diamond V Coupe
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -- now that spring is coming I thought I share this with you all, as the new HPDE and Track Season is starting.

I had been looking for a driving shoe that would fit my wide foot - but I simply could not find a company (racing or name brand) that had one. Then I stumbled on the "Minimus Zero Life" shoe from New Balance that is awesome. It is lite, has a thin sole that adds to the ability to "feel" the pedals - -and it comes in wide. I bought to see if it would work for me -- it did and now I tend to wear this whenever I am in my "gym gear".

Here is the link in case you are looking for something similar -- it comes in black or grey which you can check out in the link below. I chose black to match the V!

http://www.newbalance.com/Minimus-Zero-Life/MW00,default,pd.html?dwvar_MW00_color=Grey_with_White&start=36&q=minimus&cgid=footwear

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V estate
1,240 Posts
Good find. Thank you for posting. I'll check them out. Just last week I got a pair of Pumas and the narrow sole made heel-toeing a little precarious.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V 6MT
109 Posts
I pulled the crappy Recaro pedals off and put on a set of milled aluminum pedal. Including a throttle pedal with the heel toe wing. Super easy to heel-toe, no missed shifts, and you're foot can't get caught in between.

·
Registered
2012 CTSV coupe
1,585 Posts
I found the same thing in a Nike walking shoe. Paid $40 for last year's model at Academy.

----------

I only where an 11.5. Must be a kid still. Sure is heavy for its size though. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Darnell said:
Too bad they don't come in men's sizes... They look pretty dope, but I need a 16.
I hear you. I ordered a pair of Brooks last month and it was the first time a pair of 15s was too small.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts