Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
'05 CTS-V
9,314 Posts
Can you be more specific? Do you already have the OEM trunk spoiler (or the Ebay knock-off of the OEM style)? There's a guy on FB that sells a wicker bill that attaches to the OEM style trunk lid spoiler - is that what you're looking for?

· Registered
2005 CTS-V
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you be more specific? Do you already have the OEM trunk spoiler (or the Ebay knock-off of the OEM style)? There's a guy on FB that sells a wicker bill that attaches to the OEM style trunk lid spoiler - is that what you're looking for?
I have zero on the car at all and want something just need ideas

· Administrator
'05 CTS-V
9,314 Posts
There are a couple of different styles that you can find on Ebay or carid.com or autoanything.com or whatever. The OEM one bolts on, so you have to drill holes in the trunk lid. The aftermarket ones use double-sided tape.

· Registered
2006 CTS-V
529 Posts
Yes I'd drill holes for sure I don't have Facebook is all :/
.There is a guy on the Facebook group, cts-v1-vs-world page that makes wickerbills.
I'm not a fan of them personally, but they are well made.

You don't have to drill, 3m extreme tape is rated for 30# per square inch and holds the spoiler on just fine. Stands up to the sands of Arabia and high heat/humidity and winds just fine here in Abu Dhabi. It will be more than sufficient for any other climate.

Just do the prep work and send it, you will be fine.

-Byron

· Registered
2005 CTS-V
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
.There is a guy on the Facebook group, cts-v1-vs-world page that makes wickerbills.
I'm not a fan of them personally, but they are well made.

You don't have to drill, 3m extreme tape is rated for 30# per square inch and holds the spoiler on just fine. Stands up to the sands of Arabia and high heat/humidity and winds just fine here in Abu Dhabi. It will be more than sufficient for any other climate.

Just do the prep work and send it, you will be fine.

-Byron
Thanks for the help Byron I actually found a nice one that looks more sleek .agin thanks for your quick response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.