Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why is it that when my engine is warm or hot rather then cool or cold my acceleration is much slowerr?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Cold air makes more power, when your engine is cold the computer dumps more fuel. Do you have any mods on the engine?

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cold air makes more power, when your engine is cold the computer dumps more fuel. Do you have any mods on the engine?
cold air intake...and predator programmer....oh yea have you gotten a chance to look at your predator perimeters?? can i adjust the perimeters to stop that? Thanks

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone know how to overcome this so that my acceleration performs the same as if the engine was cold while it is actually hot.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
cold air intake...and predator programmer....oh yea have you gotten a chance to look at your predator perimeters?? can i adjust the perimeters to stop that? Thanks
No I have not, but have not forgotten you, we are usually slow at this time of the year, for so reason we are swamped, I will get to it soon. :)

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
You could add fuel and timing, but didn't you say your truck knocked as it is, if it is knocking do not add timing just fuel

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You could add fuel and timing, but didn't you say your truck knocked as it is, if it is knocking do not add timing just fuel
yea but it hasnt knocked for a long time...i dont know how to add fuel and timing properly...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts