Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 2001 DTS
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up people...just thought i would post pics of what i want my triple black dts to look like by next summer... i like the rims and grill.....what do you think...? 24 inch rims on a dts.....wow...

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Deville
93 Posts
Nice car but i think it kills the look of a DTS the car is a bit to jacked up for my taste. I think it will probably change the comfort of how smooth the car drives i just think the rims are a bit to big they are very nice rims, but would probably look better on a Box chevy caprice or SUV. But i will show you a pic of a car that i almost bought until someone put a deposit on it a day before i went to go see it and take it for a test drive.

But hey what can i say if that what you want your car too look like go ahead as long as your happy with the end result.

Attachments

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
No way.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Retarded. I just bought wheels today and I stuck with the factory 17's. That's just stupid.

The larger the wheel the lower the ride quality and the higher potential for loss of control. Everytime you do +1 to a tire size you increase the hydroplane factor by something like 40%

Just stupid. I considered 18's which would have been fine but my tires are brand new and I wasn't about to buy new tires.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Now that's a sharp looking Caddy
Nice car but i think it kills the look of a DTS the car is a bit to jacked up for my taste. I think it will probably change the comfort of how smooth the car drives i just think the rims are a bit to big they are very nice rims, but would probably look better on a Box chevy caprice or SUV. But i will show you a pic of a car that i almost bought until someone put a deposit on it a day before i went to go see it and take it for a test drive.

But hey what can i say if that what you want your car too look like go ahead as long as your happy with the end result.

·
Registered
Cadillac 1993 Deville 4.9, 1991 Eldorado Touring Coupe
370 Posts
The wheels on that car have the same effect in looks as a 5 year old girl trying on Mommy`s shoes...Comical,But certainly Not cool.

At least the 5 year old girl would get a polite "Thats cute" from everyone.......Because she is 5 years old!

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
The wheels on that car have the same effect in looks as a 5 year old girl trying on Mommy`s shoes...Comical,But certainly Not cool.

At least the 5 year old girl would get a polite "Thats cute" from everyone.......Because she is 5 years old!

Well put!

David

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts

very well put...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts