Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 months ago I posted pics of my new (almost) 5 pound baby girl. We've come a long way since. Don't you just hate those parents that drown you in pics of their kids? :p

Guess which site she's surfing?

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Ah, it brings back precious memories for me. Unfortunately mine are both teenagers now and they are driving my wife and I crazy!!! :banghead: :bonkers: :wacky: :bang2:

I really can't complain too much though. They are doing well in school, they have no boyfriends that I'm aware of, no drugs or alcohol that I know of and they are not pregnant. I guess all in all I'm batting a thousand here.

It's just the drama...... it's all about drama at my house.... :nono: if there isn't something going on I think they look for it or make it up!

Drama junkies! Sheesh!!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
she's a beautiful little thing. future Cadillac owner. congrats Rolex. in a couple years you give me a call and ill help keep them teenage boys away :gun2: .
My guess is he won't need the help but I'm sure the thought is appreciated!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
i want one !!!!
You'd better qualify that statement boy! :bouncer:

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Rolex, You have a beautiful little girl there. It only gets better. It is unexplainable the feeling you will get when she comes running up to you for the first time when you walk into the door from work.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Rolex said:
You understand me pretty well.

Of course brother! You have to remember, I've had over 18 years of practice! I don't even need a weapon by now, I've nearly perfected the "Father's Evil Eye". Why, it was only last month that I stared a young man down during a very personal conversation regarding he and my niece and the young man almost wet himself, no lie or exaggeration. (He deserved it without question)

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
boombotz said:
Rolex, You have a beautiful little girl there. It only gets better. It is unexplainable the feeling you will get when she comes running up to you for the first time when you walk into the door from work.
Absolutely!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Jesda said:
....Gotta love 'em though when they look at you and smile.
That's just gas Jesda.... :p :duck:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
davesdeville said:
I'll pass on the kid for a good decade or so, but kev how old are your daughters? :devil: :duck: :kick:
18 and 15, my niece is 17. Come on over Dave, I'm ready for you baby! Been workin on that all their lives.... :cool: :sneaky:
Ralph said:
Careful, I think Kevo wants the age of consent bumped up to 30!! :histeric:
I'm not too worried about my girls, they've got a pretty good foundation. They'll be just fine.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
child seats fit in corvettes dont they ?
Depends on the year. They fit in my dad's '67 because the bucket set is very flat. They don't fit in the '80 because the bucket is too deep and the seat won't sit properly. Newer ones with air-bags are no-nos unless you can disable them. What's funny is that I remember riding around in the back of that '67 Vette when I was a toddler, with my infant sister next to me (note that Vettes don't have seats in the back, nevermind seat belts).

Anyway, cute kid. I can't wait until my daughter (who is 23 months) is old enough to ride in the GN (seats for kids smaller than 40 lbs. require shoulder belts AND anchors, which the GN doesn't have in the back). She gets a kick out of me nailing the throttle in the Caddy. I put my son (4 1/2 yrs) in a 'booster' seat (no anchor required) in the front of the GN since I've got shoulder belts up there.

Along those lines, I was very pleased to find that I can put BOTH kids' car seats in the back of the Caddy and STILL have room for an adult to sit comfortably. This was not the case in any other '5 passenger' vehicle I've owned.

Jim

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
14 Participants
Ralph