Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have started a thread about why HRS is allowed to call Ralph an idiot and not get any punitive action...but I already know the answer.

So, I have two ratings votes - one positive and one negative. However, both are from a thread back in 2003. I don't think that it is particulary fair to allow ratings that far back.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
its possible the rep was given back then. we had rep on years ago, but then turned it off, now that its back on, maybe the old info is still in there somewhere

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
scourge said:
I could have started a thread about why HRS is allowed to call Ralph an idiot and not get any punitive action...but I already know the answer.
Isn't it obvious? The admins love me!! :cloud9:

Or maybe it's because claiming that I was the reason you were banned was an idiotic thing to say about how the admins handle business around here. :bulb:

·
Cadillac Maniac
13,753 Posts
I don't think we'll ever have to worry about namecalling going unnoticed again. I'm not always available to see what's going on and I know there are times where things get out of control. Well, now the people who are here can take care of this in realtime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Lord Cadillac