Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With George W. Bush’s presidency mired in the muck of hurricanes and doubts about the war, you’d think Democrats would be bursting with energy, eagerly expecting to regain power. But, in a roomful of well-connected Democrats the other night, I was struck by how gloomy they were. They can’t stand Bush, but didn’t have much faith in their own party’s prospects.

The GOP has Rudy, Colin, Arnold, McCain and Condi – just to name a few: big, bold, controversial characters. Good copy if nothing else. The more or less official roster of titular Democratic leaders includes Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Howard Dean and 2004 nominee John Kerry. ‘Nuff said.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
scourge said:
Why can't the Republicans govern effectively? Honestly?
For the same reasons the Democrats, Libertarians and every other independent can't. They are human which means they are self centered, prideful, arrogant and dishonest by nature just to name a few.

S

·
0 Posts
Then, would you not agree that the GOP should not be getting such a free pass on "morality" just because they too can thump some bibles? I just enjoy smacking down the stupidity of HRS' posts with some reality.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
scourge said:
Then, would you not agree that the GOP should not be getting such a free pass on "morality" just because they too can thump some bibles? I just enjoy smacking down the stupidity of HRS' posts with some reality.
No one gets "a free pass on morality" in my book but your disrespectful, arrogant tone makes it difficult for me to agree with anything you write.

If you want me to take sides I'd take HRS's over yours any day rather than put up with your poor attitude.

S

·
0 Posts
I am unapologetically disrespectful to idiots and hypocrits. You don't want to side with TRUTH? It's your call just as it is how willingly you would associate with a known and proven bigot here. I'm not going to walk on egg shells just so the cowards of the right can feel tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffff.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
scourge said:
I am unapologetically disrespectful to idiots and hypocrits. You don't want to side with TRUTH? It's your call just as it is how willingly you would associate with a known and proven bigot here. I'm not going to walk on egg shells just so the cowards of the right can feel tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffff.
I'm not sure what you call Truth but the way you spew filth out your mouth like vomit I don't think I want any of what you have to offer. Your arrogance and disrespect will be your undoing some day.

You are to be pitied.

S

·
0 Posts
Hahaha! You just don't like it that I refuse to play the role of the weak wittle Liberal who needs a big stwong Republican man to take care of me. Tough titty. I respect what is respectable and I do not apologize to you or to anyone for that. I refuse to dim my light because your's cannot shine so brightly.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
scourge said:
Hahaha! You just don't like it that I refuse to play the role of the weak wittle Liberal who needs a big stwong Republican man to take care of me. Tough titty. I respect what is respectable and I do not apologize to you or to anyone for that. I refuse to dim my light because your's cannot shine so brightly.
Not at all. English must be a second language for you. I don't really care what your politics are. I don't like the way you 'talk'. I'm not interested in an apology from you, did you think I was asking for one? I'm not interested in engaging in pissing contests either. I've finally come to the conclusion that you are not worth any more of my time.

·
Registered
410 Posts
scourge said:
Once again you accuse HRS of being a bigot/racist. In the "Cadillac Forums as Sesame Street..." thread http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50764, I asked you to provide a link to the comment that HRS made that minorities should be put back in slavery. You avoided my question, yet were involved in criticizing the Conservatives on this board of the very same thing (avoidance) in the "David Brooks esteemed Conservative..." thread http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52916.

You are at liberty to explain how the two are not one and the same and that you aren't being hypocritical.

Accusing someone of racism is a very serious charge not to be taken lightly. The "Racist" label should not be thrown about loosely and without merit.

With that being said, I once again ask you to provide a link to any comments that HRS has made that are bigoted and racist, so that he may have a chance to defend himself against your charges and/or you have a chance to prove your point. Since you are the "Neo Con Slayer", you should welcome the debate and the opportunity to provide evidence to your claim of HRS being a racist. If you can at least prove that what you say is true, I can take your comments more seriously. If not, then to constantly accuse someone of being a racist without any facts is detrimental to positive discussion in this forum.

I also ask that you respond without insults and name calling. Just the hard facts with proof to back them up.

Thank You

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
klebrun said:
I also ask that you respond without insults and name calling. Just the hard facts with proof to back them up.
Don't worry about Scourge. He's just a mindnumb tool for Karl Rove.

He and the rest of the angry liberal mob, are supposed to troll internet boards telling big fat whopping lies just to piss people off so that no one ever again listens to a member of the radical left again. This will help to ensure that the DNC loses more and more power.

I sincerely appreciate the insanity he so openly displays, as I could never show just how idiotic, rude and hatefull the far left is without him freely volunteering as our angry liberal mob poster child.

That he continues to lie and has shown himself on many occasions to be a coward, is just par for the coarse with these members of the angry liberal mob.

Karl Rove will be proud!

S

·
0 Posts
klebrun, I said he is a BIGOT, although anyone who worships the pre-Civil War culture of the South is also racist whether or not they admit it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
scourge said:
klebrun, I said he is a BIGOT, although anyone who worships the pre-Civil War culture of the South is also racist whether or not they admit it.
Yes, you did say he was a bigot. But you also said "HRS would be the brownshirt trying to destroy the community, put the minorities back in slavery, and any Bert and Ernie in a Gay Gitmo camp for their perversion."

The only conclusion one can come to is that you believe if given the political and economic power, he would enforce policy based on race, personal beliefs and agenda. Under those conditions, that would also make him a racist. Even though you did not use the word, the comment itself implies that.

I cannot recall any comments HRS has made indicating that he agrees with a racist policy, or that he would implement such a policy if put in a position to do so. If you do find any comments that he has made supporting your position, be them bigoted and/or in support of racism and racist policies, please feel free to post a link to them.

Thanks Again

S

·
0 Posts
There are non so blinf as those who WILL NOT see. Look buddy, I can already tell that it doesn't matter what I post. You'll still be riding HRS' jock no matter what.

So, let me just save you the tender moment of orgasming onscreen -

Well scourge, since you didn't do what I wanted you to do, you're wrong and I'm right. HRS is a fine upstanding man of real character and integrity while you are an impish troll. Hahaha. I'm so much better than you are.

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
There are non so blinf as those who WILL NOT see. Look buddy, I can already tell that it doesn't matter what I post. You'll still be riding HRS' jock no matter what.

So, let me just save you the tender moment of orgasming onscreen -

Well scourge, since you didn't do what I wanted you to do, you're wrong and I'm right. HRS is a fine upstanding man of real character and integrity while you are an impish troll. Hahaha. I'm so much better than you are.
You're just trying to put words into HRS' mouth to make him look like hes an evil neo-con. He may be a neo-con, but hes a damn good one.:lildevil:

You on the other hand, are the ONLY person on here who posts so much HATE filled comments. Stop it scourge, just post like everyone else does - with facts that back up your rants. FOr example, in this topic alone you posted:

I just enjoy smacking down the stupidity of HRS
Now what is that? Come on scourge, you make YOURSELF look like a troll when you do that. I truly think you may have some legitamate ideas about political policy, but unfortunately, they get lost under all of your ranting, calling other people names, assuming things about people that you don't know for sure, like

I said he is a BIGOT, although anyone who worships the pre-Civil War culture of the South is also racist whether or not they admit it.
How do you know he worships the pre-civil war culture? Have you been to his house? Have you seen his Mississippi plantation?:lildevil: No, because he doesn't have one. He lives in CALIFORNIA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, back on topic. If I remember correctly, the party that wanted slavery in the south was...Democrats? Yeah, that is right is it not? Yes, I also recall that it was Republicans that ended slavery? And wasn't it the Republicans who made the south integrate its school? And wasn't it a Democrat president who forced the Japanese into concentration camps?:rolleyes:

Feel free, scourge, to post some revisionist history to explain your party out of that one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scourge said:
:lies:

I don't respond to liars. Other than to call them liars.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
8 Participants
scourge