Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade ESV Platinum
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered in late September and am still at status 1100.

All the reps on the forum just tell me contact my dealer and all they do is blame GM for supplier constraints.:mad:

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
It all has to do with dealer allocations. The dealer you ordered through doesn't seem to have an allocation. I would find a large volume dealer that has confirmed allocation for the Escalade and place your order with them. I ordered in the first week or September and vehicle was built the first week of October as my dealer had allocations open to them. It all has to do with dealer allocations. If your dealer doesn't have an allocation for the vehicle, you will be waiting indefinitely!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I figured, but they won't say that. When I ordered they told me I was in their first batch.

This is from Dave Smith Motors...one of the largest dealers in the country.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
That's what I figured, but they won't say that. When I ordered they told me I was in their first batch.

This is from Dave Smith Motors...one of the largest dealers in the country.
Something isn't right. Dealer I ordered from is a pretty small family run store and I got mine very quick. I ordered the same time you did.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just sent them an email saying if it doesn't move by the end of the month I will be canceling (and I will) :rant2:

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Start calling other dealers. Some dealers may have what you're looking for on the lot which means you won't have to wait. My local dealer has a few on the ground and they are brand new 2015i Escalades. Start calling the big dealers and don't limit your inquiries to dealers in your area or in your state. I have gone out of state to get the car I have wanted in the past. I don't care where I get the car as long as I get the color and options I want. It's all about getting the product after all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have an order for an ESV Platinum in at Dave Smith, too. I'm getting the same answers (i.e. no answers) from them also. I wonder if GM has reduced their allocation to DS because of their discount business model not fitting with new Cadillac brand direction. I've been waiting since early November, but no order acceptance yet. I put a new order in with my local dealer in January, waiting there too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts