Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every car has its upsides and downsides. Style and/or longevity. For most it's "or".

I've watched a few of this guy's video over the years. This one points out a few things about why this particular MB is a money pit. Love how he compared one part to his 20 year old Toyota. (Watch the video before you comment on that.)

On a different note, his balls must of been in a rubber band during the recording. Never heard his voice so high pitched.

http://youtu.be/ZPJ64sTa7KI

KOT

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
This is the same guy that recommends dumping lacquer thinner in your fuel tank to clean out your CAT and "fix" a P0420 code. Not high on my credibility scale.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray stock (unmodded and happy this way)
511 Posts
I've seen this guy on youtube. He has some very strange repair ideas. Some sound viable but most, like the lacquer thinner repair for the cat, are like wtf?! He's right about that Mercedes though.

·
Registered
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
299 Posts
Trouble with the latest ones is the expense of repairing crash damage means many cars are written off, never had that trouble with our Lincoln's and Cadillac's.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
67 Posts
Ranger said:
This is the same guy that recommends dumping lacquer thinner in your fuel tank to clean out your CAT and "fix" a P0420 code. Not high on my credibility scale.
This actually worked on my grandfathers' '99 Eldorado and it cleared the P0420 code

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Stealth Gray stock (unmodded and happy this way)
511 Posts
Maybe ol Scotty Kilmer isn't so far off. But then again that idea might not work on all cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts