Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be visiting family in Minneapolis MN for New Years, anyone from that area have recomendations for places to go when I need to escape the fam for a few hours?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I know what you mean...wife and I just came back after going back home to NY 4 a visit with my folks for X-mas. We were able to escape by ourselves to go check out the Color Purple on Broadway. There was a family event at a cousin, aunt or uncles house every single day while we were there...I was just trying to chill with Pops who just came out of the hospital (prostate cancer) and help mom out a little around the house...He'll be all right tho..they caught it early.

I try not to travel during New Year's....Wife had a New Year's Eve gig in Vegas last year and I went....Crazy!!. Shoulda stayed my butt in LA!

·
Registered
413 Posts
DDS, hit up the Mall of America, largest mall in the nation, in the world I think. Has a gigaplex and a Snoopie's Village in the middle.

I'm in Cocoa, Florida at my mom's place until the third. I'm mad because my exhaust system is waiting at my house, and I want it so badly...

·
Registered
413 Posts
DDS, hit up the Mall of America, largest mall in the nation, in the world I think. Has a gigaplex and a Snoopie's Village in the middle.

I'm in Cocoa, Florida at my mom's place until the third. I'm mad because my exhaust system is waiting at my house, and I want it so badly...

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, we definately will be hitting the mall. We've been up here a few times before so I'm starting to search for new sights to see. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I drove 650 km to Holland for Christmas and New Year. Just got back in Hamburg. Happy New Year everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts