Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the hell of if what's the average age of V owners? I will start things of with a big 28.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
25 :thumbsup:

Note: This is my only car...don't have any other sweet rides like some of the older guys.

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
25 :thumbsup:

Note: This is my only car...don't have any other sweet rides like some of the older guys.
I hear you man, although I am the proud owner of a 1999 pymouth breeze, was my daily driver but got tired of rolling my window down and explaining to the people laughin at me that I really had a cooler car at home.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
LOL, an ASL thread?

I'm Tina (used to be Bob), and I'm a virgo

-Chris, err I mean Tina

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,991 Posts
You guys are pups! ...
:yeah:

Hell, I've got a son who's coming up on 24 (plus one that's 20 and one that's 4-1/2), and I started late! And, how you "pups" can afford a V is beyond me.

But, to tell you the truth, cars transcend age differences, and the anonimity of the internet tends to minimize age-induced intimidation of expression. Sometimes that's good, and sometimes that's not so good. However, on the balance, it's great. I love it! Keeps me young(er). :highfive:

·
Registered
BLK 05 CTS-V (sold) 92 Widebody NSX (current) Looking for V2
181 Posts
I bought my V right after i turned 24. Will be 25 this Dec. Had to sell my audi and my R1.

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well as of now the average age is 30, thanks to you gramps j/k, I have to say the age is much younger then I thought it would be, I thought I would be one of the youngest. Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
248 Posts
25 here!

ever since i got the car everyone says they only see old ppl driving caddy's...seems like the youngin's rule the v's.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)
1,667 Posts
Well as of now the average age is 30, thanks to you gramps j/k, I have to say the age is much younger then I thought it would be, I thought I would be one of the youngest. Thanks for the input guys.
Another young gramps checking in at 57, I think :eek:

I have an idea that the majority of the V owners are older than 40 and to busy to join a forum. Just my $0.002

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V (Blk, 6spd, Recaros), 2007 Cadillac CTS-V (sold)
717 Posts

1 - 20 of 111 Posts