Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, We've been talking about it for a long time, and now we just need to get this done... Its been FAR TOO LONG... So, lets start looking at dates...

Here are a few (all sundays)

July 29
Aug 5
Aug 12

We can meet in Venice (lindy's friend's lot) from 9 to 11, or we can do the usual tustin cruise about 12:00 for lunch (my buddy has an oggis down in tustin we can do lunch if anyone is interested)...

Any takers? What dates?

Reed

·
Registered
669 Posts
Over the weekend the L.A. Times newspaper had an article about drive-thru's in the Valley (Bob's Big Boy being one) where 50's-70's era car enthusiasts hang out to meet and show off their rides. I thought one of these might be a good place to show our V's.
I can copy and post article if any one is interested...

·
Registered
Cadillac
78 Posts
Can't do it in July; out of town. Aug 5 works for me! Keep us posted!

-Erik Valdez
Circo Meta Forma
Graphic Design, Decals, Banners, T-Shirts, etc.

·
Registered
Cadillac
78 Posts
Over the weekend the L.A. Times newspaper had an article about drive-thru's in the Valley (Bob's Big Boy being one) where 50's-70's era car enthusiasts hang out to meet and show off their rides. I thought one of these might be a good place to show our V's.
I can copy and post article if any one is interested...
I actually went to this 2 weeks ago...although it's mainly older cars (and some super rare ones at that), the V was pretty well recieved. If we were to do this as a group however, it's an all day thing. I arrived at ~ 4pm and got one of the last spots. The crowds don't start showing up until 7ish, but in order to get any sort of cluster of spots, we'd have to be there by probably 2ish. Worth it to the die hards like myself!

-Erik Valdez
Circo Meta Forma
Graphic Design, Decals, Banners, T-Shirts, etc.

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
I would like to go again. It has been awhile. The only new addition to the car is a new battery. (thanks roadside service) Aug 12th, 19th or 26th works for me. I, for some reason, have to work on the 5th.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
I can try to show up in my deceptively slow F-150 pickup, but not on August 5th. I'm staying up north that weekend to help my daughter move to a new apartment.

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Nice crest Reed, finally! You SoCal weenies... give Reed some love!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts