Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it somone on this forum that has the supercharger on ebay, I have seen the pics of the boost gages and car on this forum before didn't know if it was a scam.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Nope, not me yet. It's Kmajecki's. However, mine is available still to the forum members. Make me a offer :).

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,992 Posts
I know exactly what's gonna happen ...

In a month (maybe less), there's gonna be a bunch of guys wishing they had jumped on one of those maggies. They're gonna be like ...
:rant2::thepan::alchi::banghead::dammit::sorry::arghh::ack:

... and the guys who got 'em are going to be like ...

:bouncy::nyanya::dance::tease::banana::excited::woohoo::burn::zzloser: .

Know what I mean?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
haha thanks for reminding them Rand... how's yours coming along? After re-watching my track day video and hearing that whine im very tempted to just put it back on. It looks so new and clean sitting in my living room! My headers and cam will be finished tomorrow, when i pick up the car i'm definitely going to ask if my cam is compatible with the maggie.... just out of curiousity :) I didnt go too big 227/231 .114 so i think it would work???

I've ordered lots of new parts for the maggie im selling. New crank pins, 10 new engine valley cover bolts, new windshield wiper spacer, new fuse tap.... Every little piece needed is included, except a tune of course, and will be labeled "what it is" and "what step number on the installation manual" it goes with. Very helpful for any self installers out there....

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
haha thanks for reminding them Rand... how's yours coming along? After re-watching my track day video and hearing that whine im very tempted to just put it back on. It looks so new and clean sitting in my living room! My headers and cam will be finished tomorrow, when i pick up the car i'm definitely going to ask if my cam is compatible with the maggie.... just out of curiousity :) I didnt go too big 227/231 .114 so i think it would work???

I've ordered lots of new parts for the maggie im selling. New crank pins, 10 new engine valley cover bolts, new windshield wiper spacer, new fuse tap.... Every little piece needed is included, except a tune of course, and will be labeled "what it is" and "what step number on the installation manual" it goes with. Very helpful for any self installers out there....
I would be much more concerned with the overlap/lobe seperation than I would the lift duration (to determine if it would be a good blower cam). I can't recall off the top of my head what the recommendation was..don't go less than 110? Something like that.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
I would be much more concerned with the overlap/lobe seperation than I would the lift duration (to determine if it would be a good blower cam). I can't recall off the top of my head what the recommendation was..don't go less than 110? Something like that.
I thought the lower the lsa # the more lobe? the stock one is like 118 right?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
1,181 Posts
Thanks Randy:thumbsup:!! It's rare when a maggie goes on sale but for two is even more... Let's find these ladies a new home:highfive:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
the username kinda gives it away :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts