Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I attribute it to ADD & ADHD...:bigroll:

I am surrounded by cars that make mine look slow so this does not help at all...

Heavy, we need to hook up some day for a chilly one and toast to the ones that have "crossed over"....the sand that is...:alchi:

Limits are there for us to go beyond...:highfive:

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Hey Chef,

Can you post some pics of the progress for the us. Im dying for you to get this thing on the road! Come on already. We need a chef fix everyonce and a while.

·
Registered
05 maggied CTS-V, 2017 NSX Whoo Hoo!
8,810 Posts
I attribute it to ADD & ADHD...:bigroll:

I am surrounded by cars that make mine look slow so this does not help at all...

Heavy, we need to hook up some day for a chilly one and toast to the ones that have "crossed over"....the sand that is...:alchi:

Limits are there for us to go beyond...:highfive:

I plan on taking a drive to AZ sometime this year.

Know of a good place to eat ? :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Chef,

Can you post some pics of the progress for the us. Im dying for you to get this thing on the road! Come on already. We need a chef fix everyonce and a while.

Picked the car up late last night. Base tune is on it so it'll improve when we get her on the dyno. First round she ate the slave cylinder literally. It was toast.

With the new clutch it's sort of difficult to be as smoothe as I would like but hell, I haven't been in her for over two months and now lots of new goodies to get used to.

There's a few tweaks and lots of re-torquing as this machine has tons of power all over the place...low/mid/high...

I'm waiting on a 12v power adapter for my Hoyt bullet cam so as soon as she's here I'll get some vids. Tomorrow I'm detailer her and will shoot some stills even though I'm going to drop the coilovers back to 0 rear and a few up front. Looking at cutting the fenders and body molding it to fit 265's all the way around and stay on the stock rims for now until some newer rims are found...

With the trunk gutted and the back seat out this thing sounds crazy!:bouncy:

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Im sure. With all the extra power maybe you use some light expand-a-foam in the holes to hide some of the noise. Do you have any pics of the construction of the BEAST?

Gene

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Man...don't get me started:thehand: Had all the lovelies spread out like Sunday Brunch and slowly methodically snapped all the condiments including the entree and the desert,(ported & polished AFR heads), clutch, flywheel blah blah blah...

The build etc...

Long story short...Top secret "New Build X" was somehow and mysteriously erased on the digital...All I saw were snaps of my three little ones at a pool party:alchi: :eek: ...

"Hey Hon?, who's car pictures were on the camera?!" aaaaaaah. Wild Bill's doing some upgrades to his front bumper section which includes some engine work?:confused:

You know the drill...

What Happens In Mod Hell Stays In Mod Hell....:thumbsup:

With all the extra power maybe you use some light expand-a-foam in the holes to hide some of the noise.
Oh yeah... I want it louder...*grin*

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
So, now it is a race for the most cubes in a V I suppose?

:lildevil:

On topic - how about filling the mounts with polyurethane? Some of the Lotus guys drill out the rubber and fill with (type 80?) poly.

WW

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
A MP122HH blown 450 cu. in. in a V has already been done. Planning something bigger than that WW?

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Looking for some heavy duty engine & tranny mounts?

Any leads to get me off this Jell-O?:eek:
Might want to contact Luke or James at Lindsay, and see if they can get UUC to whip some up. They make a bunch of bushings for BMW's, no reason to think they couldn't fab up some Delrin (or similar) bushings.

-Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts