Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Who's got a 98/99 Fleetwood Limited? Or a picture of one's trunk

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Sandy 
#1 ·
I want to know what the "Fleetwood" badge on the trunk and/or fender looks like. If someone here has one or knows of a URL of a good picture, please let me know. Don't worry if all you find is something small like this...

I imagine it's a block-letter fashion.

Thanks a lot! Mucho appreciated.

See less See more
#5 ·
I've seen a '98 DeVille advertised that was re-badged as a Fleetwood. The one I saw didn't appear that it had been extended, just had different lettering. It WAS block lettering on the doors, but I didn't see a picture of the trunk.

There's also a current model DeVille that somebody's trying to pass off as a Fleetwood. I don't know if it was sanctioned by Cadillac or not. I think Cadillac refers to it as a DES. There was one on eBay last week.

#9 ·
I own a 99 Fleetwood Limited. As I indicated to another member, it was made by a coach company in Limo, Ohio for Cadillac with only several thousand made. It looks exactly like the picture of the white one that was posted. It is longer than the Deville and has a built in table on the back of the passenger seat. The increased length of the car is definetely most noticable when you drive it.

Mr D Wash

#12 ·
The above production figures are INCORRECT !! They were the PROJECTED amounts.

The actual production of the 1998 & 1999 Fleetwood Limited were:-

1998 >>>>> 314 units
1999 >>>>> 467 units
TOTAL >>>> 781 units over a 2 year period.

By the way, this is under the WRONG topic. These cars were Front Wheel Drive and this should all be under the 1985 forward to 1992 FWD Fleetwood & 1993 Sixty Special thread. :rant2: Which is the why of why I had to search for it for like 15 minutes :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.