Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS / 2016 ATS-V
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parked next to you while picking up a part, car had exhaust,bmr decal on side windows and the piasan pepper hangin from da sun visor :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Good ol hempstead turnpike in F'dale. The old neighborhood. Purchased both my V's there. Wasn't me though. Is Zorn's chicken still kickin'? MMMMMM......Zorn's sesame fried fillets.

·
Registered
2013 ATS / 2016 ATS-V
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow you really are the caddy killer!! yup zorns is still there still good food but the price has gone up 7.99 ses chix lunch mmmm yummy

·
Registered
674 Posts
Never been a fan of Zorns. Maybe I had a bad batch. However I was a little further West on Hempstead Turnpike (intersection at Merrick) waiting at the light yesterday and saw a Silver V wave at me.

·
Registered
Cadillac
23 Posts
Never been a fan of Zorns. Maybe I had a bad batch. However I was a little further West on Hempstead Turnpike (intersection at Merrick) waiting at the light yesterday and saw a Silver V wave at me.

I am New to this Forum, so I cant PM you until I post 20 Messages, but I noticed you have an IPOD Kit. Which Kit did you use? And how does it work? I'm Dying to install an Ipod kit on my 04 CTS-V. Will it work with iPhone?

·
Registered
674 Posts
KOster88, sorry it took so long to respond. I was away on vacation. I looked back through my old posts to see which adapter I had but couldn't find it. I believe it was the Pac Audio model that disables the XM radio and does not show on the nav screen. I control my iPod as it was intended by Apple and it plays beautifuuly through the V's audio system. I change the radio input to XM, then hit play on the ipod. I recall when I had it installed that the guys took apart the rear deck and then ran the cable under the carpeting and into the armrest compartment (where the ipod lives) The sound quality is excellent. I chose this option because the XM tuner audio quality sucks. Whether or not it works with the iphone, I really don't know. I have a 3rd generation ipod with a dock connector. I also had a Mini with the dock connector and it worked for that one too. I assume it should work for the iPhone because of it's dock connector but I can't be certain. Also my ipod charges in the car as well. Didn't know if that would be obvious or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts