Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup:

I guess it is the right thing to do. I am way over 1800 posts, so... :)

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:highfive: ............................................. :nothing2add:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm, why doesn't the sig show up in all my posts? Is it just the first post of the thread?

Oh, and the direct upload of the picture into the sig does not work. I tried even the smallest size. I don't really want to make advertisements for pichotel see...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
hmmm, why doesn't the sig show up in all my posts? Is it just the first post of the thread?

Oh, and the direct upload of the picture into the sig does not work. I tried even the smallest size. I don't really want to make advertisements for pichotel see...
i had the same problem... upload to Image shack & post the link in your sig.... it'll work then

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you all!
where is that flux capacitator? :D

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Finally, you have been around a while, it's about time! ;)

Welcome to the club, thanks for helping keep the community alive!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found a lot of information and inspiration here from a lot of very nice people!

You are the best!

·
Registered
'04 3.6L Cadillac CTS
39 Posts
Being inspired by the thread starter, I went ahead and joined. I haven't been around as much but have gathered enough information to know where I want to go with my car. I would have to say that it is largely in part to this site. So now, I too am a supporting member. I just didn't see the need to start another thread.

Congratulations Eldo.

Hey CIWS, would that be for C.lose I.n W.eapon S.ystem a.k.a. Phalanx?

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information. I too will try to chime in from time to time as I come across my own endeavors with my CTS.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Being inspired by the thread starter, I went ahead and joined. I haven't been around as much but have gathered enough information to know where I want to go with my car. I would have to say that it is largely in part to this site. So now, I too am a supporting member. I just didn't see the need to start another thread.
Points for you too !

Yes :D

(updated Land Version LPWS)

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it is based on this system:

Invented by "Hollandse Signaal Apparaten", now part of Thales. I did an internship there and witnessed how they allign the radar. They showed the invention to the US Navy at a display at the California coast. Then The US navy just stole the idea and build the cone head Phalanx. Anyway, in the short movie you see the Dutch navy demonstrating the system. It must be an 80's film, because I seen the same one when I did my internship and back then it was an old film. Hence the film quality. The soccer team in Red/white is Amsterdam Ajax.

Oh, maybe you feel better to know the gun is from GE. Like the one in an A10.

Here some info on 'Signaal', now Thales:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Congratulations Eldo.

Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information. I too will try to chime in from time to time as I come across my own endeavors with my CTS.
Congrats to you too! I am happy to have inspired you! :thumbsup: pts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts