Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the newest division of Avon Custom Wheels. Born from my collision business of the last 20 years, Tintmytaillamps.com was created to add a little style to your Caddy. Check out our website, www.tintmytaillamps.com for tail lamp tinting and other products, we are available 7 days a week from 8am - 10pm EST to answer your questions.

·
Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we have Ext lamps in stock and have regualar Escalades on order. Its not really an even exchange we do charge a little more for the use of our lamps and the covenience of no down time on your truck. As far as a group buy I do not have ten sets of lamps that I use as " loaners " that would be pretty expensive for us to do. I would consider a group buy if there was enough interest.

Ernie

Tintmytaillamps.com

·
Registered
04 Escalade EXT
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only have one set of regular Escalade tails that I use in the core program and I found out today the last customer decided to keep them. So I have to start over and order a new set. This is how the Escalade program works. 3rd brake lamps are not available for return. Here are how the prices break down. You will need to call the store to order since the website is not set up to charge out the $285.00

Ernie

Tail lamps up front cost is ...................................... $285.00

3rd brake lamp ( non EXT )..................................... $225.00

Tint tail lamps pair................................................. $ 95.00

Paint & tint tail lamps............................................ $135.00

Tint 3rd brake lamp ( large )................................... $ 45.00
(additional shipping will apply)

Return credit for your used lamps........................... $200.00

Shipping & handling .............................................. $ 25.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts