Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Well hell the back seat is no good, nows its just an overweight Corvette.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts
no motor shots? or mods????? wtf
Seems strange dosen't it.
However, T2 is mainly a stock racing series and the cars only have reliability mods like coolers, cages, fuel cells etc.
Chances are most modded street cars are faster (if modded wisely).

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
However, T2 is mainly a stock racing series and the cars only have reliability mods like coolers, cages, fuel cells etc.
thats true your adding alot of wait with a 200-300 lbs full cage. lol should have yanked the back seats since they are useless.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Thread Jack!

I need to ask this question scotty, Does you mother love you?

I just looked up and noticed your age (I know why did it take me sooo long, look up at my age!) and I was thinking when I was that age there is noo way mom would have let me get a super charger. I thought it was because she didn't wan't me to get hurt but who knows, maybe it's becuase she didn't want to pony up with the money!

I am just kidding with you and probably a little jealous you lucky B%$#rd!!! :thumbsup:

Oh S%$T I think I figured it out, you just told her it was pretty and it makes a nice whining noise (Women know pretty and whining :hide:) I might need to try this on the wife!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
74 Posts
yeah but dont forget this one has all the decals. those add about 20-30hp :spin:

I acutally like the decals except for the gramda's potato salad....wonder if comes off

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
lol hmmmm could maybe work. im lucky i guess. they trust me cus i am not that crazy i am probably one of the only 20 year old who drives 65. i am a slow poke till it is race time.

Ohh and i ment Weight. haha i cant spell in the other post.

Thread Jack!

I need to ask this question scotty, Does you mother love you?

I just looked up and noticed your age (I know why did it take me sooo long, look up at my age!) and I was thinking when I was that age there is noo way mom would have let me get a super charger. I thought it was because she didn't wan't me to get hurt but who knows, maybe it's becuase she didn't want to pony up with the money!

I am just kidding with you and probably a little jealous you lucky B%$#rd!!! :thumbsup:

Oh S%$T I think I figured it out, you just told her it was pretty and it makes a nice whining noise (Women know pretty and whining :hide:) I might need to try this on the wife!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts