Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what State you are from? Also what color combo did you choose? When I tried to order they did not allow for the 22 inch rim upgrade, probably allowed during official order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the same email a couple of days ago. The site had crashed on me right after they charged my card, originally they told me that I didn't make it in time, and now this. I wonder what changes they decided on? Did we actually make the first batch, or did they open up more reservations?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a reservation here in Louisiana. Silver with light interior as well. I doubt they increased their numbers. I heard a rumor of 1500. Probably can't build any more than that this first go round. Hoping the dealership doesn't try to get crazy with the markup--if so I'll wait.

·
Vendor
88 Posts
I got the same email a couple of days ago. The site had crashed on me right after they charged my card, originally they told me that I didn't make it in time, and now this. I wonder what changes they decided on? Did we actually make the first batch, or did they open up more reservations?
First batch. Cadillac had internal issues due to site traffic. Congratulations!
Got a reservation here in Louisiana. Silver with light interior as well. I doubt they increased their numbers. I heard a rumor of 1500. Probably can't build any more than that this first go round. Hoping the dealership doesn't try to get crazy with the markup--if so I'll wait.
We were able to get 4 reservations. Selling at MSRP.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got one here in SoCal. A couple of random questions for those who care to answer...

{1] Other than the initial email acknowledgement of your pre-order, have you received anything else?

I find it a little disappointing that Cadillac isn’t using the “limited preorder” thing to cultivate enthusiasm from the successful preorders. (This will be my first Cadillac).

{2}An I know this is an unanswerable question, but does anyone have any sense of when we might actually receive our cars?

[3} Other than the ridiculous 2-color choice, will these first deliveries be anything beyond a “first addition badge”?

{4} are chip shortages likely to impact the Lyric’s feature set? I know the Mercedes EQS dropped their “dynamic” ambient lighting (where red/blue LED’s acknowledge the HVAC test change with animated LEDs signal heat and cool changes) has been deleted due to the shortages..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts