Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
08' Escalade ESV AWD
166 Posts
Re: Who said snowtires/rins should be boring

Those are sick!! What is that under the decorative vent? Is that a decal or a marker light?

Here's a pic of my winter meats ... I know I know ... beamer knockoffs ...

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS4 3.6 aut., 2008, thundergrey/casmere
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Who said snowtires/rins should be boring

In Denmark (where I live) the law says that all cars got to have side turn signals:-(

By the way - my car is a european model - that means no "shark" antenna - the radio uses the heated threads in the window for antenna and no onstar-module

·
Registered
08' Escalade ESV AWD
166 Posts
I kinda of like the look of those side marker light.... What No Onstar!!! GM didn't foot the bill on a bird that side of the planet .... Geez they are just cheapin out whereever they can ... LOL!

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS4
394 Posts
I kinda of like the look of those side marker light.... What No Onstar!!! GM didn't foot the bill on a bird that side of the planet .... Geez they are just cheapin out whereever they can ... LOL!
OnStar piggybacks off of Verizon's wireless phone network, which is based on a network technology that does not really exist (or is supported) outside of the U.S. As such, there's no reason to include the feature in places where there isn't a phone network to support the network the technology is based on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts