Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone? :lildevil:

thanks Cowan!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
That'll probably give him a least 2#s more than he has now. Let me know how your belt hold up. I'm thinking about getting a 2.7", just to avoid any headaches.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
dirty dog you. let me get the old one and that'll give me a kick in the ass to get the blower itself!

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like a keyed blower pulley.

how much psi would that have you running?
:yup: I maxed at 6.7psi now, should add ~2 more.

That'll probably give him a least 2#s more than he has now. Let me know how your belt hold up. I'm thinking about getting a 2.7", just to avoid any headaches.
Yeah I'll definitely be posting before/after dyno sheets, before/after belt pics :)lol:), etc. It got me thinking when T.G. said he was gonna get rid of the 2.7 and somehow three days later I end up with this 2.6. ?

dirty dog you. let me get the old one and that'll give me a kick in the ass to get the blower itself!
You'll have to come back to W.C. and we'll test it out. :stirpot:

·
Registered
852 Posts
HAHA... Thro the bitch on last week!!!

·
Registered
CTS-V
572 Posts
new and improved diff bushing?

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Oh how cute. When is it going to grow up to be an 8 rib pulley like mine?

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh how cute. When is it going to grow up to be an 8 rib pulley like mine?

It will as soon as God reaches down, hands me a couple grand and says, "Son, you should be running an 8-rib setup with that maggie."

:histeric:

Luna said he spent like $2k on those pulleys! No way!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
It will as soon as God reaches down, hands me a couple grand and says, "Son, you should be running an 8-rib setup with that maggie."

:histeric:

Luna said he spent like $2k on those pulleys! No way!
He may have paid that to have it installed also. These are the people that made the kit Luna had. I just had to buy a few items for my kit and bought straight from them. Luna went through A&A Corvette if I'm not mistaken. I dont know if this comes with a crank pinning kit but they run $75. Its a special kit. Its made specifically for their dampeners. The one that Magnason sends wont work.

http://www.innovatorswest.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=99

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's an overdrive too? So you'll end up with about 8-9lbs even with a 2.8 blower pulley? :werd:

We'll see how bad the belt slip is with this one before I go spending that kind of loot.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Overdive indeed! You ought to see the freakin overdrive crank pulley. There is only about 1/4" clearance between the bottom of the water pump pulley and the crank pulley. Its like a freakin dinner plate. I cant wait to get mine running. I stabbed the engine and trans today so it shouldn't be much longer.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Katech says no way to using their tensioner with a maggie. :(

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I'm assuming you wanted to link to the belt tensioner but it didn't work. If so.......

*Not recommend for use on supercharged engines unless the supercharger has a dedicated drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts