Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Interesting question, i have three. One doesnt come here anymore, one annoys me more than 50% of the time and the other owns the place

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
While "more than 50%" would technically include 100% thats not what I meant, so no its not you :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
BlackoutSpecV said:
Well I guess I will start this one out. Shout to by man Katshot. Your car is awesome and keep up the good work! And about the other post I do get out of the house quite often ;)
OK its a toss up between 3 members b/c of the discussions they partake in. Katshot, twomanytoyz, and airjigga (die yankees). Blackout is pretty damn close even though we have a different taste in cars. He still has head on straighter than most people here.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I actually like gothicaleigh(sp?) she's been kinda interesting, even though i've only talked to her on the forum twice. I also like dave, he gives some good advise sometimes..... but best of all, this spooky character named MMNineInchNails. haha just kidding.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hmmmmm, my favorite member......

I pretty much like everyone here....... Only a few guys on my bad side, but one of which has left the site........

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Hmm... I like everyone with a 82 or earlier Caddy, cause they have good taste. Not saying others have bad taste. Umm Sal for creating it of course.

"Though Jerseygirl and Supafly I like cuz they're a set of hotties."
I'll second that.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know many people on here yet, but I have had a quite a few discussions with JJHomer83. He's pretty cool. Then I have others (can't remember who) who have helped me out, so I guess everyone's cool in my book.

·
Registered
989 Posts
ShadowLvr400 said:
Hey Dave, my dream is a 70 Coupe DeVille. But, since I can't afford my project just yet, I shall wait to get one.
Sedans are cool in your book too, right? ;)

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Some people have the idea that sedans are "family" cars while coupes are single peoples car... you drive your coupe then you get married and have kids (or cause you have kids) and you get a sedan.

I don't think it makes any differance though, I'm a 16 year old driving an old mans family car :bonkers: .

So anyway back to being on topic...

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
24 Participants
davesdeville