Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why isn't there any centrifugal charger kits out there? Easy way to make 500 -525 at the tires.

:kick:

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
We have a member that had Exotic Performance do this. Very expensive, all custom work. As for a kit, you'd have to ask the aftermarket community that question.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V coupe
301 Posts
CVP33 said:
We have a member that had Exotic Performance do this. Very expensive, all custom work. As for a kit, you'd have to ask the aftermarket community that question.
They are asking 9K I believe, installed and tuned now. Did get a little more expensive for me though, as I'm having installed a stroker kit (382 CID), Callies camshaft, Diamond pistons, Compstar connecting rods, short-throw shifter, spec 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, and 12-14PSI boost:lildevil: . I did get 521RWHP on a dynojet before all this, though. Interested to see what it's going to do after all this.

Mark

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Now 10sec and Elridge, you can't go asking questions like that 'round here...you know some get really testy when they're questioned.:duck:
I bet none. It's a nice idea, I like turbos...but the procharger is an easier install with the exhaust manifolds/headers left alone...unless someone puts the turbos under the car...of which I'm not a fan.
A purpose-built f/i motor running....12 t..t...to 14 lbs boost...damn, just....damn.:bonkers: :devil:
-ace

·
0 Posts
ace996 said:
Now 10sec and Elridge, you can't go asking questions like that 'round here...you know some get really testy when they're questioned.:duck:
I bet none.

:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Plus, I have yet to pay my $5.00.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
call Wheel to Wheel in Detroit, they are working with Rotrek (sp?) centrifugals right now.

F

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
MSMITH said:
What I'm more interested in is how my one-off 9in Ford independent rear is gonna handle <>700 RWHP.

Mike
If its done right it should be able to handle 1000ft lbs. HP is nothing to a rear end, its all torque and weight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts