Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
c5 rv said:
I think E&G mainly sells to dealers, bodyshops, and customizers rather than to retailers.
i tend to agree with you c5, but they are a 20 minute drive for me from my front door and i went there on monday an orderd my tips and they called on tuesday and said they were in and i pick them up on wed. there must have been 5 or 6 CTS's out front with mods on them from a dealer. the two people i dealt with were friendly and helpful with all of my questions. i may have been drooling a little bit and i was probably a little dizzy looking at the mod, cts's. i'm glad i was tapped out for that day or i may have orderd a grille or rear bezel or something.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Brokenvtec said:
some one really needs to make new foglight, turn signals for our cars already..... as well as maybe a v style aftermarket kit, to bring down the costs of buying everything from the dealer
Maybe I'll take a drive down to West Coast Customs (MTV Pimp My Ride), and see if they can come up with something for the fogs....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.