Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
I think E&G mainly sells to dealers, bodyshops, and customizers rather than to retailers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
c5 rv said:
I think E&G mainly sells to dealers, bodyshops, and customizers rather than to retailers.
i tend to agree with you c5, but they are a 20 minute drive for me from my front door and i went there on monday an orderd my tips and they called on tuesday and said they were in and i pick them up on wed. there must have been 5 or 6 CTS's out front with mods on them from a dealer. the two people i dealt with were friendly and helpful with all of my questions. i may have been drooling a little bit and i was probably a little dizzy looking at the mod, cts's. i'm glad i was tapped out for that day or i may have orderd a grille or rear bezel or something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
some one really needs to make new foglight, turn signals for our cars already..... as well as maybe a v style aftermarket kit, to bring down the costs of buying everything from the dealer

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Brokenvtec said:
some one really needs to make new foglight, turn signals for our cars already..... as well as maybe a v style aftermarket kit, to bring down the costs of buying everything from the dealer
Maybe I'll take a drive down to West Coast Customs (MTV Pimp My Ride), and see if they can come up with something for the fogs....

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
pjohnesq said:
Maybe I'll take a drive down to West Coast Customs (MTV Pimp My Ride), and see if they can come up with something for the fogs....
Give them the car to Pimp out PJ. Maybe you'll be on TV and you can jump up and down and act crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts