Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening fellow travelers.
Newbie here have recently inherited mom's 83 Eldorado, 80K orig miles very original condition. Interested in learning more about Eldos and research into this particular model's (79 - 84 ) most common problems and most effective fixes. Also have 70 C-10 with 70K orig miles acting as a planter in my backyard, daily driver is 99 Sable,

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum ElDiablo.

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
Welcome to the CadillacForums! Glad you found us. That's pretty low mileage for an '83 - sounds like it's in awesome condition. What color? Any pictures??

It's kind of slow here this weekend, so far anyway, but things will pick up soon. In the meantime, enjoy your time on the Board.

So, what are your plans for the '70 pickup? And what's up with that Sable??

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome!! Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Sandman said:
Welcome to the CadillacForums! Glad you found us. That's pretty low mileage for an '83 - sounds like it's in awesome condition. What color? Any pictures??

It's kind of slow here this weekend, so far anyway, but things will pick up soon. In the meantime, enjoy your time on the Board.

So, what are your plans for the '70 pickup? And what's up with that Sable??

Cadillac is Dark Brown, in and out with matching top. Mom only drove it like 8 miles a day up until a couple of years ago. It needs some work. Unfortunately no pictures yet but soon. I will probably sell the pick up if I can figure out what it is worth. I just don't have the time or money right now to do it justice.

The Sable?? Well before I realized that I had a drinking problem I traded my Park Avenue Ultra for it thinking I was being economically and ecologically responsible. I am proud to say I have been sober now for 13 months..But I do miss my Ultra :histeric:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
ElDiablo83