Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Coupe
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm eyeballing a '16 V that has 62K on it. One owner, clean reports. Anyone have some substantial mileage on their V3 that could report?

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
2014 Cts Vsport premium
32 Posts
I also have a 16 but only 27K. Haven’t had any substantial issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
72 Posts
33k on my '17. The only problems were VERY minor: the moisture sensor in the front windshield had a good cry and lost some oil for some reason (dealership just cleaned it up as there was no known fix as of a month ago) and part of the exterior shiny black plastic vanity (?) surround at the top of one of my doors starting getting several hairline cracks so it was replaced under warranty.

Oh, almost forgot, my CUE locked up once and they put a new unit in, no problem in over 20k miles on it now.

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V
308 Posts
My 2016 has 44k on it.
Just had battery replaced under certified warranty
They also replaced the actuator or whatever for the trunk lid. it would not open even though it was unlocked.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2011 CTS-V Coupe, 2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2016 CTS-V
283 Posts
My 16 has 20,210 miles on it.
Just need to have Cue replaced under warranty and the dreaded transmission flush due to shutter isssues.
besides these two minor issues rock solid, a garage queen. LOL

Mike

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
72 Posts
Oddly, I had an incident last Friday where I returned to my '17 V at the airport and after loading luggage the trunk latch wouldn't close! Had to cycle everything a few times including using the trunk release button a few times before finally getting it to shut. Hasn't happened since...

My 2016 has 44k on it.
Just had battery replaced under certified warranty
They also replaced the actuator or whatever for the trunk lid. it would not open even though it was unlocked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Theres a cpo 17 with 50k miles on it. Not sure if its a good deal at $55k. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts