Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Who has a CT6-V?

12K views 74 replies 25 participants last post by  plymouthbob 
#1 ·
Please let us all know how you like your new ride. While we wait for ours.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Went to my Dealer to visit my V today. Ground effect pieces are installed. (Car needed to sit in the heated garage before they could be installed as they are shipped separate.)
Tomorrow the winter tires and wheels will be installed and the car will be further cleaned up for delivery. Will pick it up Monday.
Thanks to Kathy Walker in Bowling Green for building the engine. (Plaque is nice touch to recognize the people who build the Blackwing V8.)
Hope all the rest arrive soon.

By the way -- Suburban Cadillac Plymouth, MI has one in the showroom for sale if any one is interested.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Alloy wheel
Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Automotive engine part
Vehicle Auto part Car

#21 ·
Went to my Dealer to visit my V today. Ground effect pieces are installed. (Car needed to sit in the heated garage before they could be installed as they are shipped separate.)
Tomorrow the winter tires and wheels will be installed and the car will be further cleaned up for delivery. Will pick it up Monday.
Thanks to Kathy Walker in Bowling Green for building the engine. (Plaque is nice touch to recognize the people who build the Blackwing V8.)
Hope all the rest arrive soon.

By the way -- Suburban Cadillac Plymouth, MI has one in the showroom for sale if any one is interested.
Good for you. Enjoy.

#35 · (Edited)
I am glad to see that all of you are finally able to take delivery of your long awaited cars. Perhaps now the reports of how bad the 3.0 CUE is will start pouring in and Cadillac will take a little more initiative to address its many issues.
Here are just a few of the issues that have been reported:
1) CUE screen selected APP display defaulting to the Home Page (No FiX)
2) Greyed out radio stations (Software Update)
3) Loosing radio selected stations (Software Update) repair questionable
4) XM issues (Software Update)
5) Problems with some smart phone devices
6) CUE Screen going blank

Some of these issues seem to show up after a few weeks or perhaps one month of ownership.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.