Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, take Ocean Pkwy down to the end. Between the Holidays and my work schedule I doubt I'll be able to go until Jan 8th or 15th. Good luck with the new car. What color? Where are you from?

·
Registered
111 Posts
wooderson said:
Very cool! Let me know when your going next time. I picked up my new V tonight and need to show it off. What lot is that? Isn't Captree near the JB Theatre?
Isn't Captree on the East end past OBI?
If I could get up that early on a Sunday, I'd head down. :eek:
-Mike

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, Captree is on the east end after OBI. In case you guys are interested a few vettes and GTO's might meet at Cunningham park on thursday night. It might involve a little cruise to Bayville on some nice roads. I'll keep you updated. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
none
864 Posts
Joey, Nice pics. Maybe I will come by Cunningham park on Thursday. E-mail me or PM me your cell again. I'll lock it in my phone this time. My # 646-327-2955. Or just call me! In the summer there's 100's of cars and bikes out there.
Ferrari's, Lambo's, Gt500, Customs,Porsches, "S" loads of Vettes.etc...

Hello SlvrVee. That's detective Linden. I know his car, few have his rear wing. Good guy. We ran Watkins Glen and Limerock with the V's over the summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.