Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a silver V today on 35 in Dallas. Looked real bad so I hope your ok!
Looks like it was a total. Must have been 6 police cars and two Emt's

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
No kidding! He's supposed to be going out with that girl from
Twin Peaks this evening so he prob would have been on 35... Ill shoot him a txt

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Wasn't me, hope it wasn't Whistler either!

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'......parts for sale!!!
I'm sorry. There is something wrong with me. I hope it was nobody here and pray everyone is safe.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Yea that son of a ***** is in Southlake, at cheesecake factory with the twin peaks girl. Guess i cant complain, my girlfriend used to work there too. Glad he's safe though.

Only silver V's i can think of on here are Whisler, Svash , and TXSilverV.... Anyone else i'm leaving out that hasnt checked in yet?

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Yea that son of a ***** is in Southlake, at cheesecake factory with the twin peaks girl. Guess i cant complain, my girlfriend used to work there too. Glad he's safe though.

Only silver V's i can think of on here are Whisler, Svash , and TXSilverV.... Anyone else i'm leaving out that hasnt checked in yet?

Good to hear they're OK.

I actually had a silver V come up behind me on 121 on the way home yesterday that I had not seen before. Owner asked about the type of exhaust I had. :D

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
90 Posts
Hey CIWS, that was me and my girlfriend in the Silver V on 121.

The exhaust sounded really good; too bad there was so much traffic... :) Your V looked really nice and super clean. Made me wish that I had gone ahead and washed mine even though the weatherman predicted rain...again...

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Hey CIWS, that was me and my girlfriend in the Silver V on 121.

The exhaust sounded really good; too bad there was so much traffic... :) Your V looked really nice and super clean. Made me wish that I had gone ahead and washed mine even though the weatherman predicted rain...again...
Excellent, glad to hear another driver / member is OK :thumbsup:

Yeah there was too much traffic to have any real fun. :D

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Oh man you missed out on the show! It was right off 121...Oh well less competition in the raffle for the powder coating job! You'll have to make it out to the next meet. CIWS's car does sound mean with those kooks.

Too much traffic for real fun?! I had fun from the carshow to Twin Peaks... 3 V's and one mean C5

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
If there was a car wrecked double check to see if Danica was anywhere near by. I was at the Honda 200 in Ohio and she spun out and flipped the NYSE car 1/2 lap into the race! Some funny hillbillies sitting next to me were crackin plenty of jokes, at her expense after that.

I hope everyone is ok.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::postpics:

I reserve the right to pretend this post does not exist if it is someone in the forum.
I was on the other side of the highway with my family! Sorry! It had the V on the side and stock wheels.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
did imperator sell his?
Yes...he had a Raven...his STS-V is Platinum I think.

That rain was no joke last night...i was that guy going 30 down the freeway...i hope my replacement tire gets here soon...i've got a slick on the right rear. NOT COOL.

Hope everyone's alright.

·
Registered
'05 cts-v
106 Posts
I have a black Raven V, so it wasnt me, but just checkin in. Hope everyone turned out to be safe.

Sorry for missing the meet, see the last post on the DFW meet thread for explanation;) too much drinky drinky fri night.:alchi: Count me in for the next one!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts