Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh off the truck- another nicely equipped CTS-V.

White Diamond paint
Ebony/Cashmere tow-tone seats
Polished 19" wheels
Ultraview Sunroof
Navigation

MSRP: $66,855

GM Supplier discounts will be accepted for those with authorization numbers, and special forum member discounts are available to everyone. Trades welcome.

Call me today if this one catches your eye, and always- thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Oooopha. Tony, I love the White Diamond, and I love the 2 tone interior, but the combination of the two? Not my bag.

The White Diamond needs either the ebony interior or the titanium interior.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
150 bux to inflate the tires with Nitrogen???????

I hope thats a typo, Tony.

F

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:doh:

We just started doing the NitroFill a few weeks ago, and they're slapping that on all the cars now. The NitroFill is included for forum members at no extra charge, so that sticker is meaningless to you guys, just like the MSRP sticker. :D

·
Registered
Black 2014 Vsport Premium
213 Posts
Hell, I think that color combo is great. GM has needed a color consultant on the few variations from charcoal they have ever had, but this combo looks good to me. It's too bad I've been priced out. Man the more I look, the better that combo looks.

·
Registered
CTS-V 2009 White Diamond, 996TT Silver, G35 Coupe 6mt, M45S
413 Posts
No thanks. I've got the White with ebony/ebony and and i'm absolutely happy with it. The triple white paint is very strong. Don't have a single chip in the front yet after 4 months. We also have a black m45 with white leather, and it's hard to keep the driver seat looking the same as the other seats after 4 years.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
^ yea i got black and the paint is soft. If i would have know how tough the diamond white paint was i might have changed my mind

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Thanks for your support of the site, Tony. That interior is pretty interesting-looking, it's not as bad as I imagined something like that would be. I was wondering what the cashmere inserts looked like.

·
Registered
2009 cts-v
53 Posts
Any body know what the paint code is for white diamond, also the touch up
code. I looked all over the car and can't find any visible plates with that
information. Could it be under a removeable panel?

2009 CTS-V

·
Registered
none...yet
370 Posts
I like the two-tone interior VERY nice. I'm not so sure I'd want that interior color combo with the White exterior, but it does work. Viewing it in person might push me over the edge on it, though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts