Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the clunk a sound or a feeling?
both, but i dont think mines as bad as some people on here.

theres a whole thread on this forum regarding it.

----------

Beautiful Essy !
thanks!

----------

Very nice! A matte pear white would be nice.
thanks! i'm not sure if i'm pissed that cadillac is getting rid of this color or not..

i think i might have prefered the pure white thats coming out. but oh well, i plan to keep it about 5 years only.. so its ok

----------

Very nice! A matte pear white would be nice.
thanks! i'm not sure if i'm pissed that cadillac is getting rid of this color or not..

i think i might have prefered the pure white thats coming out. but oh well, i plan to keep it about 5 years only.. so its ok

S

·
0 Posts
Congrats, and really like the wheel and color combo! My last four ESV's and current have been white diamond. Really hate to see this color deleted.

·
Registered
None
226 Posts
surburban99 said:
Congrats, and really like the wheel and color combo! My last four ESV's and current have been white diamond. Really hate to see this color deleted.

Me too my last 3 ESV's where diamond white . As well as my wife's Denali . Even though I like the black . I can't do it I live in Nyc and people automatically associate that you drive black car limo!!

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
broncophil said:
here are a couple pics of my Caddy loving everything, except trans clunk.. which has been a little less noticable lately...
Are these stock 22's? It looks bigger in the pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts